Monday, April 7, 2008

New House

After spending five months (half Claire's life!) in a one-bedroom apartment, we were finally able to move into a house this weekend! Claire now has her own room and is able to sleep in her big-girl crib rather than the pack 'n play. She also has several "new" toys that got packed up this fall since she was too small to play with them. Her favorite is the Tap-a-Tune Piano, which she has been banging/climbing on all weekend. I have started calling her Schroeder.

Moving In...

Shopping at Home Depot...

Claire also turned 10 months old today. I can't believe she is so close to being a year old! Pretty soon I'm going to have to change the name of this blog from Baby Claire to Toddler Claire.

8 comments:

THE WRIGHT'S said...

Claire is precious - PRECIOUS!! I meant to ask you how the closing went from last Tuesday! Well, I guess it went well! :) Praise the Lord! Have you guys physically moved???
Very excited for you, and update us on the move details! :)
Love!
Shireen

Vicki Jensen said...

Congrats on the move and your new home! I can't wait to see photos of Claire in her new room! Good luck with the unpacking and settling in.

I can't believe Claire is 10 months old! I feel like it was just yesterday that you were having her shower!
Vic

Breanna and Dave said...

She is so adorable! congrats on your new house!!

Fer said...

Congratulations on your new house! Claire's pictures are adorable!

Kristen said...

Congrats! Where did you guys end up buying? Email me if you don't want to post it on the blog :)

We need to get together again sometime soon. Claire keeps getting even more beautiful!

Cristin said...

Claire is gorgeous! Congrats on the house... I hope the move is easy and stress free!

Cristin Mom to Graham 03/31/03 RCDH

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

CONGRATUlATIONS!!!!!

The Neally Family said...

She looks so tiny in that shopping cart! Congratulations on moving to a house.