Friday, April 11, 2008

Exploring

Claire has had no problems adjusting to her new surroundings. She was scared by the house when it was empty and echoed, but now that our furniture is in here she likes it just fine.

She has been sleeping well in her crib/room and only woke up ONE time last night...


She has explored EVERY square inch of the living room...


And she figured out how to climb up stairs (but not back down again). We installed some heavy-duty baby gates to keep her away from those for a while...


When she's not exploring, she takes time out of her busy schedule to help me with household chores...

7 comments:

THE WRIGHT'S said...

Claire is so cute! I know y'all are excited to be settled (as much as you can be, so far! :)) into your new home, Cindy. I hope you're enjoying every aspect of this new season!
Have a great weekend, girl!
And, yes, canoeing is fun!! ;) I've been once in Nashville!
Shireen :)

nicole said...

She is adorable. It's good to see that she adjusted so well in the new surroundings. Kids are just amazing.

Amy AKA "Baba" said...

She is so cute. It is great to see her crusing around.

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

she is just too adorable!!!! Im really happy that she likes her new house so much!!!!

bridge said...

What a busy little girl!

Vicki Jensen said...

What a cute little helper! Hope you guys are settled in and enjoying the new house!
Vicki

Tara said...

I love your pictures! It's so funny that Grace is doing or has done a lot of the same things.

I also want to share a contest with you. The details are on my blog. Basically, all you have to do is write a post about what you know now about motherhood that you didn't know before you were a mom, then visit the post I linked and tell me about it. It was definitely a meaningful post for me to write.