Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin'

Claire is getting closer to figuring out how to crawl. She has mastered getting up on her knees and is doing some serious rocking. She propelled herself forward several times today and face planted, which she thought was funny. Silly girl. Once she figures out what to do with her arms she will be gone.



Her new tooth is poking out a lot more now. She keeps running her tongue over it trying to figure out what it is, and has become a drool monster.

4 comments:

THE WRIGHT'S said...

Claire is really so cute, Cindy, and you make a great mommy. Thank you for coming by to visit!! :) Made my day!
I told Russell that I look forward to being a mommy after holding on to Claire for those few minutes! :)
Hope to see you and Claire again!!
Shireen

Kristen said...

She'll be off in no time, I bet!

What a BEAUTIFUL girl!

nicole said...

That is so cute. I wished Soren would start, too, eventually.

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Kristen, not long now and she will be off and crawling and it will amaze you where they go and how they get there!

She is adorable!
Elizabeth