Friday, December 7, 2007

6 Months Old


Claire is six months old today! This fall my friend's little girl asked me how many years old Claire was. I told her zero, and she thought that was just terrible. Now I can tell her that Claire is half a year old.

Claire caught her first cold this week. She has had a really stuffy nose, but so far her lungs seem to be okay. We are going to the pediatrician on Monday for her six month check-up and I'm going to make sure they check her over really well.

She doesn't have any teeth yet. Last week I was convinced that she was about to get one, but then the symptoms went away and no tooth appeared.

1 comment:

Sharon Lovoy said...

Dear Baby Claire, Happy 1/2 birthday!!! You are such a cutie!! We enjoy every blog entry! An electronic baby book!! Kiss both of your parents because they are doing an incredible job!

I am so sorry that you are sick. I hope your fans will be more careful when coming around you if they are sick.

Love, Aunt ShaSha