Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Dedication

Claire was in the baby dedication ceremony at church today. She fell asleep beforehand, and by the time we got up on stage she was completely zonked and as limp as a ragdoll. Everybody laughed, and the pastor told James she must have gotten that from him because it's how James looks during his sermons :-)

Baby Dedication Ceremony

Once all the babies' names had been called the audience clapped, and Claire woke up with a "where am I?" expression. Afterward we went outside and had our picture taken.

Baby Dedication Ceremony

Claire also discovered her tongue this week. She sticks it out all the time and tries to grab it with her fingers. She also figured out how to roll from her back to her stomach. Friday night I laid her on her back in her crib and a few hours later woke up to find her on her tummy and sucking her thumb. I guess I no longer have to enforce "tummy time".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

Claire is getting so big. She is cute as ever. I love the "tongue" picture! Corey Lawson sent me pictures of his little girl today. You both have beautiful babies.

Take care!!
Debbie