Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tummy Time

Claire slept so good for four nights in a row, but then regressed to waking up every two or three hours and has been doing that for the past several nights. Oh well, I got my hopes up for a little while. She is growing like a weed. Her size 1 diapers are getting too small and when I weighed her this morning she was close to 11 lbs.

She hates being put onto her tummy. I didn't lay her that way very much when we got home from the hospital because she'd just had surgery and I was worried about her being sore or having a hard time breathing. Now whenever I put her on her tummy she gets MAD, I think because she can't lift her head yet. She managed to flip herself over onto her back the other day. I told her she would never learn to crawl if she didn't lay on her stomach first. I guess she will have to scoot around on her bottom instead, or skip crawling altogether and just start walking :-)

2 comments:

Sharon Lovoy said...

She may have decided that she wants to be like Casey and do the primate scoot. We used to call Casey "The Missing Link" b/c she skipped crawling and used her arm and bottom to propel herself around!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

what a sweetheart!