Monday, July 2, 2007

Just Us Girls

James went into the office today, so Claire and I were home alone. It was our first day by ourselves since being home from the hospital, and the day flew by. This morning I gave her a bath and dressed her. I spent the day feeding her, changing her diapers, and playing with her when she was awake (she has her days and nights slightly mixed up so I'm trying to keep her awake more during the day so that she'll let us sleep more at night). During her naps I did work on my laptop. This afternoon we watched a "Gilmore Girls" rerun on TV (I'm indoctrinating her early). All in all it was a very nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up and looked at all the pictures and want to say again how thrilled I am for you! Claire looks so at home, at home, and you all just look so happy! I'm glad that you're adjusting so well. Congratulations and may you continue to enjoy every minute of your little girl.

Love Lauren
Avery's Mommy

Cathy said...

Her cheeks are looking a bit chubby. I bet her weigh in goes well. You look great Cindy. I can't believe it's been less than a month since you had a baby. No baby fat on you at all!

Frank said...

Have you bought one of those high tech strollers yet? It's just a matter of time before your out there doing a 5-k with Claire leading the way. I am glad you got her home, pretty cool having kids in the house, if you want a couple more just say the word, we can loan you a few of ours. God bless you guys.

Frank, Brig, Sophie, Dennis, Mary, Thomas and Bo (the dog)