Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day Five

Claire's surgery is still on for tomorrow afternoon, unless they have an emergency come in and have to postpone it. We still don't know the exact time of the surgery. She is last in line, and they said it would definitely be after 2:00 pm. It will take several hours, but the surgeon is going to send the nurse out to give us hourly updates.

Claire was very fussy today. She is tired of lying there with all those tubes hooked to her and she wants to be held. I'm ready for them to fix her so that we can do just that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you today, and for the day that you get to hold your daughter in your arms.

Love Lauren
Avery's Mommy

Shelli said...

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strenghens me" Phil 4:13

You are going to need His perfect strength today to get you through the toughest thing you've ever experienced. I've been there. Trust Him and know you're little girl is being held even when you can't. Praying you through today.

Shelli

Valerie said...

There are many prayers being said for Claire and her parents today. I know you will be holding her soon.

God bless you and comfort you especially today.

Valerie

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you--that the surgery will not have to be postponed, that they will be able to do it laproscopically(Spelling?), that she won't have any complication, and that the surgery will be a TOTAL success!!

Love youall,
Mark and Linda

Carole said...

Cindy,
I will be lifting all of you up in prayers tomorrow. I hope the day is soon when you can hold Claire in your arms. Thinking of you...
~Carole

Cathy said...

I've had you and Claire on my mind today. I hope and pray things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys-thinking of you and little Claire as she gets all fixed up today!
I know the waiting is hard-been there twice! Keeping you in prayer.

Love, Libby
Makena's Mommy 9/30/06