Monday, April 30, 2007

Baby Showers

On Thursday night the sweet ladies in my Bible study group at church threw us a "surprise" baby shower. Then on Saturday my family had a shower for us up in Decatur. We painted onesies, played gift bingo, and got all sorts of baby gear that we really needed. James is now ready to change lots of diapers thanks to the "toolbelt" he received! Here are some more pictures of the festivities.

We start our "Preparing for Parenthood" classes tomorrow night, where we will learn about labor and delivery and caring for our newborn.

I have another ultrasound next Tuesday and will post some pics. It has been two months since my last ultrasound and I'm sure Claire has grown a LOT since then. I can't wait to see her.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hate I missed it. That toolbelt is histerical. I hope you got some good stuff.

carole said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. It will be so exciting to see Claire again. Keeping you all in my prayers.
~Carole

Vicki Jensen said...

Hi Cindy. My name is Vicki and I'm also expecting this summer (Aug 27th). Our little boy was also diagnosed with CDH. I wanted to tell you that your blog and Sophia's inspired me to make one for our little guy, Jack. His blog is: http://babyjackjensen.blogspot.com/

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'll keep baby Claire in my thoughts and prayers!
Vicki